Saturday 4 September 2010

Interview with Miss Universe China. Oh man, this is good.

Why do they require candidates make animal noises and sound effects as part of the interview? I don't know, but I'm sure it's the best part of the entire competition. You can see clips of every contestant, but none is as awesome as this one featuring China's entrant, Tang Wen.



PONG CHIUUU!!!!


Like this? Then check out this and this.

UPDATE:

This Miss Universe pageant sure brings out the best in people. I had to add this video of some gay* Filipino guys going completely apesh*t over the pageant. You have to wait til more than 2 minutes in for the real payoff, but it's worth it.


* I'm really just assuming they are gay, but I think you'll agree it's a pretty safe assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment