Wednesday 23 June 2010

Who are the hottest players at the World Cup?

Ok, I realise this may be the official point where my blog loses what little credibility is has and turns into something teenage girls would get excited over. But so be it. Plenty of my female friends have been commenting on the looks of certain players at this year's World Cup. And I figure it is one more way to celebrate the wonderful diversity of humanity at the most popular sporting event on the planet. And since I claim to be a guy who is comfortable enough with my heterosexuality that I can appreciate male good looks without getting overly defensive, it seemed logical to compile a few and put it to a poll (which you'll find at the bottom of this post).

A: Yoann Gourcuff (France)
B: Keisuke Honda (Japan)
AB

C: Ahn Jung Hwan (Korea Republic)
D: Benny Feilhaber (USA)
CD

E: Blaise Nkufo (Switzerland)
F: Clemente Rodriguez (Argentina)
EF

G: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
H: Didier Drogba (Cote D'Ivoire)
GH

I: Mark Gonzalez (Chile)
J: Kaka (Brazil)
IJ

K: Georgios Samaras (Greece)
L: Lucas Neill (Australia)
KL

M: Rais Mbolhi (Algeria)
N: Roque Santa Cruz (Paraguay)
MN

O: Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands)
P: Thierry Henry (France)
OP

Q: Valon Behrami (Switzerland)
R: Winston Reid (New Zealand)
QR

S: Tsepo Masilela (South Africa)
T: Gerard Pique (Spain)
ST


Ok, so please vote for your favourite out of these fine fellows. You can vote for more than one if you really can't restrict yourself to just one. But don't vote more than once for the same guy.

And since I'm really not the best judge of these things, feel free to suggest any who I may have missed.

Want to vote on more hot people? Try hottest male world leaders and hottest female world leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment